Anyone is welcome at any of the following worship times.
- 7.30 am: Shorter Form of Morning Prayer (BCP)
- 8.00 am: Holy Communion (BCP)
- 10.30 am: Main Sunday Service
1st Sunday of month - Sung Eucharist
2nd Sunday of month - Sung Eucharist
3rd Sunday of month - Family Service
4th Sunday of month - Sung Eucharist
5th Sunday of month - Morning Prayer
- 10.30 am: Children's Group
The children have an opportunity to leave the main service after the opening part to meet in an age-specific group. They re-join us later on in the service.
At the Family Service (3rd Sunday of month) we all stay together for the whole service.
- 3.30 pm: Toddlers' Service
Held on certain Sundays only - see notice above and to the right. >
- 6.30 pm: Evensong (BCP)
each Sunday except for August and last Sunday of the calendar year (no evening services) and
3rd Sunday of month - Sung Eucharist (BCP)
For dates and details of those involved in the Sunday Service please see the Sunday Service Rota page
- 11.00 am: Eucharist at Kingsdowne (2nd Monday)
- 9.05 am: School Service (School term time only)
- "Kingsdowne" is our local residential home for the elderly, where we have a small congregation.
- Notes in the form "(3rd Wednesday)" indicate that the activity takes place only on the indicated day of each month, for example, the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
The following additional worship also takes place.
Festivals and Saints' Days
- Special services are held to celebrate the great Festivals of the Church year, and main saints' days. Details are published in our monthly magazine, on our notice boards, and on the Calendar of this website.
Christmas, Epiphany, and Easter
- These principal festivals have their own special service patterns. At these times of year please check the Calendar of this website for details of our special seasonal programming.
Daily Office of Prayer
Like all Anglican churches, we participate in the Daily Office, which is the unending cycle of daily prayer. The two key offices of Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer are offered every day, unless the Rector is away. The other offices of Midday Prayer and Night Prayer are offered as advertised or requested. All Daily Offices during the week are taken from Common Worship: Daily Prayer
(2005). Morning Prayer at 7.30am and Evening Prayer at 6.30pm on Sundays are from the Book of Common Prayer
Monday to Friday during term time
- 9.15 am: Morning Prayer (Thursdays: 7.30am)
- 6:30 pm: Evening Prayer (occasionally earlier)
The Rector often says Morning and Evening Prayer at these times on Saturday and weekdays outside term time.