See here for the call of the Archbishops to put public gatherings on hold. The Church of England Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for churches is here. The UK government guidance is here. You may also be interested in the relevant pages at the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
- The church building is no longer open to the public.
- Do please get in touch with the Rector or Anne Fitzpatrick, if you would appreciate telephone support or prayer, or if you need help with the delivery of shopping or medication.
- There are a number of resources which may help you at this time, e.g., the Aids to Prayer booklet. All Saints Wick has a page pointing to four useful apps. The also have a booklet for Worship at home.pdf, Prayers with children.pdf, as well as the CofE Prayers for the current situation.pdf. Hard copies of some material are available in the porch.
- The Church of England offers an online facility and Daily Prayer app for saying Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer as well as Prayer during the Day and Night Prayer.
- Some gatherings will still happen but only in front of screens: In our online calendar on the front page click on the event you would like to join and follow the instructions. If you sign up (for free) at zoom.us, you only need to note the relevant meeting ID given in the calendar and on our noticeboard.