One of the greatest strengths of our parish community is our church primary school, established by our congregation in 1832, and still operating today. The school badge features our church tower and its famous 'creset beacon'.
The school is the smallest primary school in Barnet with less than 150 pupils, aged from 4 to 11. It is operated jointly under the auspices of the local education authority (of the London Borough of Barnet) and the Diocesan Board of Education (of the Diocese of London). As a church we provide a majority of the school Governors, including our Rector, who is a Governor of the school ex-officio.
Both the Rector and the Curate are regular visitors to the school where they lead a weekly act of worship. The children visit the church regularly. They attend for assorted lessons during the year, and also monthly for a school service, and termly for a school eucharist. There are special services in church for the school to mark Harvest, Christmas, and other festivals. At the end of each school year we hold a 'leavers service' and Bible presentation.