Anyone is welcome at any of the following worship times.
- 8.00 am: Holy Communion (BCP), sometimes preceded by a Shorter Form of Morning Prayer (BCP) at 7.30am
- 10.30 am: Main Sunday Service, usually:
- 1st Sunday of month - A Service of Holy Communion
- 2nd Sunday of month - A Service of Holy Communion
- 3rd Sunday of month - A Service of the Word for All Ages
- 4th Sunday of month - A Service of Holy Communion
- 5th Sunday of month - A Service of Morning Prayer
- 10.30 am: Children's Group
- The children have an opportunity to leave the main service after the opening part to meet in an age-specific group. They re-join us later on in the service.
On the 3rd Sunday of the month we all stay together for the whole service.
- 6.30 pm: Evensong (BCP)
- each Sunday except for August and last Sunday of the calendar year (no evening services) and
- 3rd Sunday of month - Sung Eucharist (BCP)
The following additional worship also takes place.
Festivals and Saints' Days
- Details of special services are published in our monthly magazine, on our notice boards, and on the Calendar of this website.
Christmas, Epiphany, and Easter
- These principal festivals have their own special service patterns. At these times of year please check the Calendar of this website for details of our special seasonal programming.
Daily Office of Prayer
The two key offices of Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer are usually offered every day. The other offices of Midday Prayer and Night Prayer are offered as advertised or requested. All Daily Offices during the week are taken from Common Worship: Daily Prayer (2005). Morning Prayer at 7.30am and Evening Prayer at 6.30pm on Sundays are from the Book of Common Prayer (1662).
Monday to Saturday during term time
- 8.00 am: Morning Prayer (Fridays: 9.15am)
- 6:30 pm: Evening Prayer